New Research Fields always in mind
Join us on our way!
The Theodor-Brinkman-Gaduate School at the Agricultural Faculty was established in 2008 and the study program was initiated in winter term 2008/09. The school combines the master progams of the faculty with a structured PhD program to have all research oriented studies under one unique roof.
- Workshop: "Predictive Microbiology for Food Safety"
- Meeting: Monday, June 10th, 2013, 16.30 – 18.00 h.
- Location: Festsaal, main building of the University of Bonn (second floor),
Regina Pacis Weg 3, 53115 Bonn.
- Please register by e-mail (PD Dr. Judith Kreyenschmidt,
- The course is included in the 5th International Cold Chain Management Workshop.
The participation in this particular course is free for members of the graduate
- Further information (see here)