News & Events
Please see the Portal for Doctoral and Postdoctoral Researchers:
Doctoral and Postdoctoral Training:
- Workshop: "Predictive Microbiology for Food Safety"
- Meeting: Monday, June 10th, 2013, 16.30 – 18.00 h.
- Location: Festsaal, main building of the University of Bonn (second floor),
Regina Pacis Weg 3, 53115 Bonn.
- Please register by e-mail (PD Dr. Judith Kreyenschmidt,
- The course is included in the 5th International Cold Chain Management Workshop.
The participation in this particular course is free for members of the graduate
- Further information (see here)
- CROP.SENSe.net Summer School 2013
The Root Zone: Improving Resource Efficiency of Crops
- 10th and 11th October 2012: 1st INRES PhD Days
- October 2011: The Theodor-Brinkmann Graduate School at the Faculty of Agriculture is offering up to four grants for PhD students within the research fields of the faculty. Deadline for application: 31 December 2011. (see announcement)
- May 2011: change in contact person and scientific coordinator of Theodor-Brinkmann-Graduate School. Raimund Kösters is the scientific coordinator of the graduate school.
- December 2010: change in contact person and scientific coordinator of
Theodor-Brinkmann-Graduate School. PD Dr. Melanie Fritz will be the new
scientific coordinator of the graduate school.