Members are the students of the graduate school,
the principle scientists, and the supervisors and lecturers of the
graduate school. Student membership will expire at the end of the PhD studies.
Graduate School Board
Members of the Graduate School Board are:
- Scientific Director (Deputy Dean for Research and Junior Scientists: Prof. Dr. Thomas Heckelei (Institut für Lebensmittel- und Ressourcenökonimik)
- Prof. Dr. Lutz Plümer (Institut für Geodäsie und Geoinformation)
- Prof. Dr. Frank Hochholdinger (Institut für Nutzpflanzenwissenschaften und Ressourcenschutz)
- Prof. Dr. Ute Nöthlings (Institut für Ernährungs- und Lebensmittelwissenschaften)
- Prof. Dr. Helga Sauerwein (Institut für Tierwissenschaften)
- Prof. Dr. Karl-Heinz Südekum (Head of the PhD admission board)
- Scientific Coordinator (Raimund Kösters)
With the admission each student of the graduate
school will be supervised by at least two principle scientists of the
graduate school. The team student and supervisors will plan the
individual course program.
phone: +49 (0)228 73-7015
Tuesday 9-12 am
Thursday 9-12 am
During my office hours feel free to stop by the office. If you would like to schedule an appointment outside regular office hours, please call me or send me an e-mail.