Challenges in milk production
- Contact: Prof. Dr. Dr. Helga Sauerwein
- For more information contact Prof. Sauerwein (Institute for Animal Science - Physiology & Hygiene)
- Location: Hörsaal VI, Katzenburgweg 7
- Time: 16.00 h
will be updated as soon as new guest lectures are announced
- 22 February 2012 (Wednesday): Prof. Dr. Klaus Eder (Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen): "Functional of the peroxisome profil-ferator-activiated receptor a in meta-bolic regulation"
- 01 March 2012 (Thursday): Dr. Joost van den Borne (Wageningen University, Animal Science, Animal Nutrition, NL) "Constrains to glucose and amino acid metabolism in veal calves"
- 19 March 2012 (Monday): Prof. John McNamara (Washington State University, USA) "Using systems approaches and biological modelling to understand and improve animal efficiency"
- 14 June 2012 (Thursday): Prof. Dr. Rupert Bruckmaier (Veterinary Physiology, Vetsuisse Faculty , University of Bern, CH) "Mammary gland function in evolution and in dairy industry"