Members are the students of the graduate school,
the principle scientists, and the supervisors and lecturers of the
graduate school. Student membership will expire at the end of the PhD studies.
Graduate School Board
Members of the Graduate School Board are:
- Scientific Director (Deputy Dean for Research and Junior Scientists: Prof. Dr. Thomas Heckelei (Institute for Agricultural and Food Economics)
- Prof. Dr. Lutz Plümer (Institute of Geodesy and Geoinformation)
- Prof. Dr. Heiko Schoof (Institute of Crop Science and Resource Conservation)
- Prof. Dr. Ute Nöthlings (Institute of Nutrition and Food Science)
- Prof. Dr. Helga Sauerwein (Institute of Animal sciences)
- Prof. Dr. Karl-Heinz Südekum (Head of the PhD admission board)
- Scientific Coordinator (Raimund Kösters)
With the admission each student of the graduate
school will be supervised by at least two principle scientists of the
graduate school. The team student and supervisors will plan the
individual course program.
phone: +49 (0)228 73-7015
Tuesday 9-12 am
Thursday 9-12 am
During my office hours feel free to stop by the office. If you would like to schedule an appointment outside regular office hours, please call me or send me an e-mail.